Skyqraft is on a mission to future-proof the world’s energy infrastructure. We are doing this by revolutionising the multibillion USD infrastructure inspection market, setting a new industry standard for how inspections can be done in a safe, sustainable and smart way. Skyqraft is well positioned and on target to become the world dominating AI company within the sector.
We are looking for top talent to join our fast-growing team. An opportunity to play a key role in helping Skyqraft scale.
As a team, we are driven, fast-paced, multicultural and interdisciplinary, passionate about solving challenging problems, building cutting-edge technology and helping our clients make smarter and more sustainable decisions.
About the Role
Kickstart your career at a fast-growing international AI startup!
How does Skyqraft’s software work?
Skyqraft works with data capture partners (drone operators and helicopter firms) tasked by utility companies with capturing images of the power grid during an overflight.
Once grid images have been taken, these are uploaded to Skyqraft’s big data software, where they are visualised through Skyqraft’s user friendly map interface. The software then analyses the data sets, detecting and labelling power grid objects and defects using artificial intelligence. Before results are released to clients, the AI analytics need to be quality assured, to make sure everything is labelled and done correctly.
As Project Manager in the Operations team, you will have varied tasks and responsibilities depending on the needs. Your assignments will come directly from Skyqraft’s Operations Manager. Job responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Oversee the scoping and implementation of projects (managing project time frames to make sure we deliver results on time and according to expectations)
- Quality assure Image Analytics results before they are released to clients
- Owning and continuously updating our manuals for image analytics to ensure that we standardize our operations and deliver highest possible quality results to our clients
- Communicate and coordinate internally to make sure all relevant teams know project scope and deadlines
- Communicate and coordinate with clients and partners to make sure Skyqraft and the partners / clients have all information needed to run a successful project
- Report back results to client
- Proactively identify improvements to our Operations
- Managing complex, rapidly developing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Staying up to date with current electrical regulations and trends (eg. EBR in Sweden)
We guarantee you will be challenged, receive real responsibility and manage interesting projects while working with international and interdisciplinary colleagues.
- Higher academic degree from a top university (preferably in engineering - ideally a special interest in electrical engineering)
- Preferably certified in EBR
- Fluency in English and Swedish. Additional languages meritting.
- Preferably international work and/or study experience
- Demonstrated project management and/or leadership experience
- Work authorization for this opportunity (European work permit)
- Drivers licence preferred
- You are driven, results-driven and hands-on
- You are a self-starter and a do’er
- You are naturally collaborative and enjoy working with people
- You are a great communicator (written as well as verbal)
- Great at managing project timeframes
- You have an agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- You thrive in fast-paced, international environments
- You have a positive attitude and are solutions oriented
- You are innovative and creative
- You have a high degree of professionalism
- Detail oriented
- You have a genuine interest in in electric power systems
For talented and dedicated individuals, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow at Skyqraft.
The Project Manager - Operations role is a great gateway into a modern AI world, providing a fantastic learning opportunity and a chance to work with a cutting-edge technology startup that will help transform a traditional industry globally.
This is a full-time position based in central Stockholm. Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject: Project Manager - Operations
We look forward to hearing from you!