Skyqraft AB must work to minimize our own and our customers' environmental impact as far as it is ecologically justified, technically possible and economically reasonable.
We ensure this by:
- We shall have an ongoing dialogue with customers, authorities and suppliers about future environmentally adapted alternatives.
- We shall work to reduce the customer's environmental impact by streamlining and digitizing network maintenance.
- We shall guide the customer to choose environmentally friendly approaches and vehicles, where possible.
- We shall, based on our significant environmental aspects, work for continuous improvement of our operations to reduce our environmental impact.
- We shall sort our waste and prevent pollution as far as possible.
- We shall increase our knowledge and commitment to environmental issues that affect us and our customers.
- We shall identify, interpret and comply with the environmental laws and other environmental requirements that affect our operations.
Our environmental work must be constantly improved with the help of continuously revised environmental goals and action programs.
This environmental policy will be reviewed every time a new environmental investigation is conducted.