Partnering with Skyqraft
Skyqraft is on a mission to revolutionize the infrastructure inspection market.
Today, Skyqraft is a trusted partner of some of the most forward looking and influential utilities in Europe and North America, providing them with data and insights needed to safeguard tomorrow’s linear infrastructure. Having helped numerous clients transition from reactive maintenance to a preventive maintenance strategy by adopting Skyqraft’s software, we will help advise on best practices for a smooth and successful implementation.
Skyqraft offers low upfront costs and limited technical barriers to get started with our software and services.
Real-life stories of transformation
Hear from our clients and learn more about how Skyqraft helps utility management make better decisions about their grids
PARTNER WITH US
Clients’ needs and circumstances are all unique. Partnering with Skyqraft, you will get a dedicated client team to help consult and advise along the way. A few of the areas Skyqraft can support you with include:
- Data collection: Skyqraft educates and provides guidance and support to your chosen certified data collection operator, to ensure that the best possible images and angles of power lines, its components and its surroundings are captured. If you would like help choosing a professional data capture partner, Skyqraft works with a number of selected data acquisition partners globally that meet our requirements. If you would like to know more about our data collection partners in your country, please contact us.
- Guidance on what type of maintenance strategy is best suited for your organization (reactive vs preventive - for which assets, and with which frequency)
- Technical support: set up of dedicated servers, integration with your preferred AMS, custom requests and customer support for Skyqraft’s software.
- Low upfront costs and minimal technical barriers to get started with Skyqraft’s modern web-based software and services.
- Advise on best practices for a smooth and successful implementation
- Reporting and evaluation
- Inventory and vegetation management
We aim to create conditions for a successful, long-term partnership.